You've seen us on many sites - though you probably didn't know it!
"Mary started a media sensation that landed me on The Katie Couric Show on NBC. Most importantly, she helped raise over $20,000 dollars for inner-city children in Durham to receive over 500 used laptop computers."
- Andrew Royce Bauer, Chief Executive Officer of Royce
Content creation is hard. Really really hard. Flash back 2013. My company, Heartwood, had no blog, no social media presence and no content creation pipeline. Since we were B2B, I had convinced myself and others that Heartwood can sell via just phone banging and lead nurturing. Alas, we fool ourselves so easy.
We were probably paying Google Adwords $1.5K a month for first page placement ads, with zero natural search results on the keywords related to our offerings.
Mary changed that for us.
For the past year and a half, we have worked with her to build an effective blog, amazing articles, we have featured in 5 magazines and here is the kicker of it all - we are now FIRST page natural search rankings on pretty much every keyword we were advertising for. In most cases, within the first few searches itself.
See for yourself. Type in 3D interactive training and see who comes up.
If you are thinking about content creation or social media strategy, put down your mouse and call Mary now, especially if it is 2 am at night. Ok maybe wait till breakfast.
- Raj Raheja, CEO & Founder, Heartwood 3D
"We've recommended Mary to several of our clients, and have the pleasure of working with her on their behalf. Whether it's collaborating with executives at a highly specialized technology company to develop a thought leadership series, or with senior marketing and PR folks to kick out data-driven blog posts and by-lines for a fast-paced analytics startup, Mary delivers. And (importantly), clients love her!
Mary has 3 qualities that drive me to recommend her again and again:
1. She contributes more than just writing. Her background in online media means she's savvy about how to create the kinds of content that publications want to pick up and promote, and great about steering clients in the right direction.
2. She's about building the client's brand, not her own. Content Mary creates is always in the voice of the client, on message, targeted for their audience, and focused on their desired outcome. She can create original content from scratch, or help edit content created internally that needs a bit more refinement before it's placed in front of a live audience.
3. She's flexible and easy to work with. Need to jump on the phone? No problem. Want to bounce some ideas off the wall? Great. Have a short deadline, a pile of text, and need a lifeline? She's there... and always with a great sense of humor to boot!"
- Karri Carlson, B2B Social Marketer & Agent Provocateur at Leadtail
Mary is a talented writer and marketer. Mary is quick to respond to our requests and has a unique ability to quickly think-up and deliver creative content marketing across multiple channels with ease. We have used Mary's services for online content marketing on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook as well as offline writing for printed marketing collateral.
We strongly recommend, Mary and her team at Digital Media Ghost for their creative style, attention to detail, and quality of work. They also provided a quick turn‐around too.
- Zach Schwartz, Creative Executive Officer at Fusion Cross-Media
"Mary Long is a talented ghostwriter and digital marketer who knows how to produce results using 'strategies you've yet to consider.' She heads Digital Media Ghost, one of the top ghostwriting sites in the world. You've seen her on Forbes, Inc.com, The Huffington Post, and many others--though you probably didn't know it. Her opinion is highly regarded, and her blog offers exceptional insight for marketers and brands."
- Inc. Magazine
I recently worked with Mary C. Long of Digital Media Ghost on a couple of projects. Her expertise was invaluable and I have received numerous positive comments on the finished product. She was easy to work with and always quick to respond. I highly recommend her services.
- Vincent Lewis, Food Industry Executive
Originally our focus was solely on our art as that was our craft and what we knew. The folks at Digital Media Ghost helped us understand just how crucial social media and marketing presence is to the success of a business. They provide us with advice and guidance at a level we can understand and with extreme patience. The knowledge base of this resource is absolutely astounding. They will handle and grow your web presence or show you how to do so yourself. They are experts, true professionals, with class and integrity that are, without a doubt, absolutely necessary in order to achieve your goals.
- Moe DelGaudio, President & Creative Director at Your World My Lens Photography
Mary C. Long is the CONSUMMATE public relations professional. What an amazing writer. Mary "nails it" each and every time she shares a thought leadership contribution on our website, CommPRO.biz. She's simply the best.
- Fay Shapiro, Publisher, Commpro.biz
Before we had a significant presence online, when a competing (and much larger) radio station attempted to intimidate us into silence, Mary got our story to the masses - and then we REALLY riled things up! Need to get found online? She'll get it done!
- Workingman Radio
Mary is one of the most talented writers I've had the pleasure of working with. She knows the social media space like few others and can create content that truly drives conversation and engagement. Mary is a self-starter who always has creative, relevant story ideas that readers love — and love to share.
- Justin Lafferty, Editor, Adweek/SocialTimes
Mary supported my unsolicited efforts to promote a social media effort to gain access to key decision makers at a Fortune 500 company. Her efforts were the reason I got a response; she is a social media guru.
- Nayna Agrawal
Mary is a fantastic writer, one who makes a point of becoming an authority about whatever she's writing up. There were several times during our time together when she wound up teaching me about subjects that I hadn't even heard of before. Not only that, but she's able to tailor her words to whatever style is needed, and is more than capable of working under the tightest of deadlines.
- Mike Thompson, Responsible Adult (former Lead Writer, Inside Social Games)
Mary created a professional website with copy that really speaks to the expertise we offer. Very happy with her work.
- Bunker Hill Barbershop
Every good designer needs a good writer as a partner. Mary isn't a good writer or a good partner, she is a great writer and great partner. I grew up watching 30 something and knew one day I would be in the marcom industry, it took me 26 yrs to find such great creative writer to work with.
- Terry Isner, President, Marketing & Business Development, Jaffe PR
We were alerted to a plane landing at Logan Airport with an emergency situation and no one knew what to expect. Using social media, Mary tracked down critical information that allowed us to prepare appropriately for its arrival.
- Kathleen O'Connor, Boston EMS