Video creates an immediate impact on the target audience.
5 Steps to Develop a Video Marketing Strategy
1. Understand the motive of your video marketing strategy: A video that is strategized well to educate, entertain, and inspire your viewers is the content that gets shared and remembered. Self-promotional content in your marketing strategy is perceived as spammy and go unnoticed. The clear and short method to determine the purpose of your video marketing strategy is to create content that you know the audience want, need or will appreciate.
2. Nail your video goal: A short video with a direct message is the key to your video creating strategy. Determine what result you are expecting from your business video, if it is for increasing brand awareness, for explaining your product or for some other reason. Once you have settled on that, you can then clarify the content that will be most effective to get that message across.
3. Create Your Content: Content acts as a building block for your video. Make sure it appropriately conveys the objective of your video. Keep your content short and crisp. Determine your content before you start shooting your video. The content of your video can include animations for explainer videos or it can include an expert interview to embark inspiration in your audience.
4. Know where and how to promote your videos: Posting videos only on your official websites are not enough; you have to strategically promote it. Social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter etc allow your videos to be shared which leads to an increase in click-through rates. Other than that make sure to upload on YouTube, since it is the second largest search engine after Google.
5. Keep an eye on your metrics: To justify your investment the most significant thing is to analyze the associated results. For that, you need to keep in mind that what was the main objective of your video. It might be to increase brand awareness, engagement or conversions. So analyzing your results accordingly is what’s required. Make use of metrics such as view count, conversion rate, play rate, click-through rate, and bounce rate.
Upcoming Trends In Video Marketing